Friday, October 9, 2015

Entry #8: The End of the Journey

October 10, 2015

Learning Sociology was fun and I learned a lot. I learned a lot about other people. I learned that they act like that because of certain reasons. Maybe it has something to do with their past or how they're brought up by their parents. I also learned a lot about myself. I learned that I act like this because I'm different to other people. And I realized that being different is okay. Everyone is unique in his or her own way, and I learned that in our Sociology class this semester. And now, that class has come to an end. 

I had fun writing in my blogs. Even before I started this blog, I'm already a blogger, posting random and crazy stuff just for the fun of it. It wasn't hard for me to start a blog, but it was hard for me to write things about sociology. I expected from the very beginning that sociology was just talking about people and how they behave like that. But I did not expect that we are going to dig deep for it. It was quite exhausting and hard (especially the quizzes and exams) but it was still fun. I'm quite sad that there's no more sociology in the next semester. Still, I will bring what I learn from this class as I grow up.

From Karl Marx to talking about family, it was truly fun and memorable. Here's to the end of this blog and to my amazing Sociology teacher! 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had fun. I hope you'll keep this account active and updated. I'll look forward in reading your posts.

    - JPDS-

    ReplyDelete